Everything is Offensive: Miller Vs. California
Miller v. California, 413 U.S. 15, was a landmark decision of the US Supreme Court modifying its definition of obscenity from that of "utterly without socially redeeming value" to that which lacks "serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value"
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Original design by Kurtz Frausun of versusopinion.com
Want this design on hoodies, all-over shirts, tank tops, 3/4 sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, jackets, hats, backpacks, phone cases, or face masks? Contact us today and we'll make it for you, at no additional cost.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|