Film: Stanley v. Georgia
Stanley v. Georgia, 394 U.S. 557, was a United States Supreme Court decision that helped to establish an implied "right to privacy" in U.S. law, in the form of mere possession of obscene materials.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Original design by Kurtz Frausun of versusopinion.com
Want this design on hoodies, all-over shirts, tank tops, 3/4 sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, jackets, hats, backpacks, phone cases, or face masks? Contact us today and we'll make it for you, at no additional cost.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|